6 Services We Include - A Stress Free Wedding Experience
1. So my wedding date is available... but what about the engagement session, will it cost extra, does the photographer even have a day available for it?
Currently our packages include tiered engagement sessions starting at 90min sessions and going up to day long destination engagement session. This offers plenty of time to get our couple comfortable and enough shots for the save the date. All included in every collection. Since we only have a limited number of weddings per year, this allows us more flexibility in scheduling your engagement session at a date convenient for you to travel.
2. What if one/both of us is shy or not as comfortable in front of the camera - will the photographer show me what makes everyone look great in a photo?
Not a problem! We promise. With experience in talent modeling, runway and photography along with years of experience, thousands of hours of creative education and an eye for composition and beauty you will be looking your best in just a few minutes. We take time in every session to help you in creating natural poses, finding your best look and making the experience fun and unforgettable.
3. Do I need a photography timeline?
We rely on a solid timeline to make sure we can have plenty of time to create the art we are known for. We help you to plan the day in a way that allows you to soak it all in, and to remember the day, so that when you look back it's not all a blur. So after you've booked us we will work with you to create a solid timeline and work with your planner and coordinator as well.
4. When is a travel fee included and when isn't it?
We have standard travel fees to certain areas such as Sacramento, San Francisco. All others more than 100miles outside our locale are prices based on actual mileage & time. Anything within 100miles r/t that is included in every package. Check your wedding agreement for the exact figures.
5. Will the photographer visit the venue before the wedding day?
If at all possible -Yes... even if we have been there before. Venues change, weather changes and every wedding is different. By doing this we save you time on the wedding day & maximize what you get in return... amazing photos!
6. Will the photographer provide an assistant/photographer or do we need to hire a 2nd?
Depending on what you choose, typically most of our weddings will include a 2nd photographer.
For more FAQ look here